Terms & Conditions
Payment / Tuition Fees
• The tuition fee includes the participation in the course, lunch / coffee breaks and course notes.
• The tuition fee does not include accommodation or transportation. The WVEPAH office will provide a list of hotels in some of which special prices have been negotiated.
• The tuition fee or/and the Master/Certificate Program annual payment must be paid in advance.
You may choose to pay by
Credit card (Visa / Mastercard)
Please send us your card number, cardholders‘ name, expiry date, control number
(Please note that the control number is needed to process your registration. The 3 digit number can be found on the back of your card next to your signature.)
Bank transfer to the
WVEPAH account no. / IBAN: LU95 0028 5100 2301 0300
BIC Code: BILLLULL
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
69, route d‘Esch
Please note: Additional bank charges will not be accepted by the WVEPAH
Regular and Early Registration
• ONLINE: Payment by credit card only.
• MANUAL: Applications for courses are registered according to the order in which full payment of the tuition fee is received, as the number of participants per course is limited.
• The WVEPAH reserves the right to decline a registration without further explanation.
• To secure a position in the course a deposit of € 200 is required within 10 days after confirmation of
participation has been received. This deposit is required within 10 days. If payment is not received an applicant may lose his/her place in the course.
• The remaining balance of the tuition fee is due prior to the course start date, 12 weeks (84 days) at the latest. The reservation and the deposit will be lost if the full amount has not been paid within the stated period.
• Early registration with full payment will be rewarded with € 100 discount off the regular tuition fee which must be paid in full within the deadlines stated in the brochure and on the respective course pages.
• In the event of a cancellation received less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the course starting, a no-show situation or a cancellation during the course, no refunds will be granted.
• The WVEPAH reserves the right to retain 50% of the payment received, if the cancellation has been made at 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the course.
• Cancellations made more than 6 weeks before the course start date will receive a full refund minus € 85,00 administrative costs.
• Fees cannot be transferred to another course or refunded for either cash or goods, unless a separate agreement with the WVEPAH office has been made. This may incur an administrative charge.
• Tuition fees will be fully reimbursed if a course is cancelled by the WVEPAH. No further claim can be raised thereafter.
• The annual enrolment fees and examination fees for the Master or Certificate Program are non-refundable.
• Missed lectures cannot be made up at another time.
• The WVEPAH does not provide individual insurance for participants. Participants of the WVEPAH courses are required to hold a valid health insurance or any other travel insurance policy. Furthermore, participants enrolled for the WVEPAH Certificate and/or Master programs should have a valid social security number or similar document in their country of employment.
• Payment of the deposit / tuition fee confirms that the applicant understands and agrees to the above terms and conditions.
• All WVEPAH course dates, locations and structure are subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to the courses starting. The WVEPAH does not accept responsibility for monetary loss paid by participants to other organizations.
• Request for duplicates or lost certificates etc. will incur a € 25,00 charge.
• All material the WVEPAH offers for its courses (including course notes, distance learning material etc. prepared by the course masters) is, unless otherwise stated, the property of the World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health and the course masters.
• Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials.
• Reproduction or transmission of the materials, in whole or in part and in any manner, is not permitted without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
• Participants may not distribute any copies to third parties, whether or not in electronic, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.
• Any infringement of the above is a violation of copyright law and will result to exclusion of all future WVEPAH courses without any refund – and will be prosecuted criminally.
Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through WVEPAH courses is: WVEPAH Office Birkenfeld Schadtengasse 2 D-55765 Birkenfeld Germany
You should check this agreement periodically for changes.