MODULE I, Key Disciplines in Poultry Health/Regulation Module OIE – WOAH
Online Training, Spring 2021
General course information
- To access the course notes and the pre-recorded courses, the students must be registered and the course fees paid.
- There will be blocks of 2 hours with the CMs, 3-4 months after the availability of the course notes and the pre-recorded courses.
- Module I will be mandatory before following a specialized module (broiler chickens, layers, turkeys, waterfowl) which will also be completely online in 2021.
- If a Course Master teaches several courses, an attempt will be made to group together the live portion of all his courses.
- There will be only one exam and it will also be done online with the help of the University of Luxembourg. It will be in the form of an MCQ (multiple choice questions) and there will be 100 questions that will cover both Module I and the specialized module.
Dr Robert Gauthier (CA)
Dr Mohamed Hafez (GE)
Dr Stéphane Lemière (FR)
Dr Mieke Matthis (NL)
Dr E. Parent (CA)
Dr Peter Plumstead (ZA)
Dr Jean-Pierre Vaillancourt (CA)
Dr Hilde vanMeirhaeghe (BE)
Dr Daniel Venne (CA)
Speaker OIE to be determined
1950 EUR / 2.300 USD